Basic Rollout + AED Self-contained Emergency Treatment (SET) System.
A compact and protable bag that unbuckles and rolls out to reveal labeled and organized easy-access first aid. The convenience of the bag allows for quick reponse anywhere, reducing loss and liability. This refillable rollout bag comes with First Voice Emergency Instruction deice (EID), AED, and prepackaged suppies color-coded by trauma; everything you need to safely address any first aid emergency! Meet and exceed OSHA and ANSI first aid compliance standards, and comply with OSHA Recommended First Aid Best Practices with the Basic Rollout + AED SET system!!
First Voice Basic Rollout + AED SET system includes:
- First Voice EID "first aid calculator"; 3-year warranty
- HeartSine AED stored in clear front pocket; 7-year warranty
- Red Cordura bag
- Prepackaged supplies matching color-coded buttons on the EID
- First Voice Responder's Handbook (140+ pages)
- Pull-tight seal system to show "ready to run" status
- first aid report pad
- Bloodborne pathogen Clean Up Kit
- Inventory refill checklist including expiration dates
- Emergency Information Pad for handoff to EMTs
- Extra supplies bag (band aids, wipes, tweezers, scissors, penlight, antibiotic ointment, and more) for any minor first aid incidents
* Reduces panic and stress
* Focuses on accurate first aid care
* Increases preparedness
ANSI standard Z308.1 compiant!
Featurs treatment protocols compliant with ECC, American Heart Association, Red Cross, National Safety Council, Coast Guard and other major training organizations.
Demensions: 11" X 8.5" X 13" bag (closed)
11" X 12" X 10" (opened)